Author: Nicholas Awde & K. Smith
Paperback: 400 page(s)
Age Range: 10+
Ontario curriculum: Language - Reading...Language - Writing
An essential resource for students of Arabic and English alike, this dictionary contains the most up-to- date vocabulary in handy reference form. With more than 18,000 entries, it is especially useful in navigating the growing terminology of politics, telecommunications, technology, the internet, tourism, business and travel.
- Compact and Concise
- Clear language, pronounciation, and grammar for both sides
- Easy-to-read format and practical arrangement of Arabic and English entries
- More than 18,000 total entries
- Arabic provided with romanized transliterations
- English provided with phonetic transliterations
- Ideal for students, scholars, business people, journalists, aid workers, and the military in both English-speaking and Arabic-speaking countries.